Clachtoll is a stunning beach in the north west of Scotland. Paddle a little offshore and the sea becomes a kaleidoscope of deep blues and greens – the inspiration for the colours of these classic sunglasses.
Not only do these sunnies look at home on the water, they’re good for you and good for your wallet:
– Stunning multicolour skate ply frames – lovingly made by hand
– Sprung hinges to reduce the risk of snapped arms
– 1.1mm grey polarised lenses
– McConks logo on each arm
– McConks branded bamboo cyclindrical case
– High quality fabric glass bag
– 100% UV protection – especially important around water
– Polarised to eliminate the light scatter you get around water
– Reduced glare = less eye fatigue. Enjoy more time on the water
– All of our sunnies float – saving you money!
– Meets UK, EU, US and AUS/NZ international standards for eye protection