McConks recommended – add yourself to our recommended by McConks Maps
1. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to the add your marker section
what you see immediately below are screenshots!
2. Add your business name in ‘marker name’
If you’re a multi centre business and are going to add more than one location, please use the format ‘Business Name | Location’
3. Choose the correct marker category (you can choose multiple)
4. Zoom in to you location on the map, and then click ‘add by click’, then click on the map to drop a pin. Ignore the address bar. This is irrelevant if you drop a pin
Ignore the add
5. Click on ‘add media’ and add up to two photos
Please try to use at least one photo that has your logo on, and ideally one showing people using McConks gear
6. Now add details about your business
Please use the following Structure
Name of business
Introductory text, and your link to McConks
Anything else you want to say!
Please add at least two photos using ‘add media’ ideally showing your logo and showing McConks gear in action.
Then please make sure the following information is included:
Type of business (Rental, School, Club, Instructor/guide)
Hours of opening
Whether people can just turn up, or whether they need to book – and how to book
What organisation/s you’re accredited with and what experience you have (eg, BC, SCA, WSA, BSUPA, ,ASI, RLSS etc)
Have a look at the entries we’ve made for Stand Up Paddle Board UK for an example of the type of content.
7. And then click save marker
ADD YOUR MARKER BELOW