Hey kids! Fancy winning your own stand up paddle board? Of course you do! Especially as it’ll be all yours and belong to nobody else. (Well, mum and dad may steal a quick go from time to time…). If you do like the idea of winning your very own McConks stand up paddle board – in this instance McConks’ 12’8 Go Race – then you’ll need to enter the Kid’s River Challenge SUP comp, details as follows:
- Take a photo of each ‘find’.
- Add up the points for each find (only count each find once, so if you see 100 fish, you only get 2 points, not 200).
- Get your parents to create a Facebook or Instagram post with all of the pictures and tag us (@mcconksuk).
- Enter as many times as you like between now and August 2020.
- Winner (highest points) will receive a pair of McConks kid’s sunglasses.
- One lucky winner (drawn at random from all entries), will win a kids 12’8 McConks Go Race paddleboard*
*you don’t need to be a racer. It’s our 8 year old’s favourite board for cruising and playing. Suitable for 7-14 year olds, but adults can have fun too. Even daddy McConks can paddle it!
Next step is to download the PDF fill below that lists everything you’ll need to find.