Try before you buy – testing a SUP whilst social distancing
So many of you are still hoping to get out there and paddle this year, if the conversations we’ve had with lots of people are any indication.
Fiding the right board for you normally involved paddling with others. The advice generally meted out on social media is to go paddling with clubs or groups, or go to a demo centre. But we know that many of you feel that is against government guidance for social distancing, especially if there’s not a centre close to you, and are therefore a little unsure how to try or test our boards. Of course, if you are happy to still go to hire centres, then some will still be open. Our local demo centre Cotswold Water Park Hire has already said that they will still be open as usual from April, but with some additional measures and restrictions.
Well we’ve got the perfect social distancing SUP trial solution. At ~£50 for four days, you get a brand new board (still in the box – really brand spanking new) to try to your heart’s content!
Take me to my SUP trial!
It is pretty easy. Just following these steps:
- Head over to SUPbypost.com, select your rental period from the calendar
- Place your order by PayPal or Stripe
- Look out for your delivery: DPD will notify you of your one-hour delivery slot the day before your hire starts
- Have fun with the brand new board exploring your local rivers or coast, and come to the conclusion that the McConks boar is absolutely perfect for you
- Contact us, paying the difference between the SUPbypost hire price and the retail price, or set up a payment plan via PayPal to pay us back over 4 or 8 months.
- If you decide to return the board to us, drop it off at your nearest DPD, DPD local, or MyHermes drop shop.
If the board you want to try isn’t available on SUPbypost.com, then let either of us know. We can make any board we have in stock available to test with SUPbypost.
And if you don’t know what type of board you want to try…