This was the first model of polarised, bamboo sunglasses we tried and fell in love with. They evoked memories of autumn evenings camping at Hillend ‘Gennith. A raw and beautiful environment. Exposed, and raw natural beauty, against an orange backdrop of dunes. And so we decided to name all of our sunglass range after evocative Welsh beaches. Because, well, Cymru am byth!
Not only do these sunnies look at home in the dunes, they’re good for you and good for your wallet:
– Natural Bamboo frame – lovingly made by hand
– Sprung hinges to reduce the risk of snapped arms
– 1.1mm warm orange mirror polarised -lenses
– McConks logo on each arm
– McConks branded bamboo cyclindrical case
– High quality fabric glass bag
– 100% UV protection – especially important around water
– Polarised to eliminate the light scatter you get around water
– Reduced glare = less eye fatigue. Enjoy more time on the water
– All of our sunnies float – saving you money!
– 12 month guarantee
– Complies with all international standards for sun eye protection – UK/EU (BS, EN, ISO), USA (ANSI), Aus/NZ