Morfa Bychan reclaimed plastic / bamboo HD polarised sunglasses | cyan mirror lens
Named after a stunning beach on the Gower that’s often overshadowed by its neighbour (Three Cliffs), these shades are often overlooked in favour of our floating 100% bamboo wood sunnies. But just like Heatherslade has hidden charms, so do these sunglasses have a hidden charm – they’re made from recycled plastic.
Sustainable reclaimed plastic and bamboo frame | 100% HD UV Protection | Silver mirror superflex polarised lenses | Sprung arms
Out of stock
Just like Morfa Bychan (Black Rock sands), these shades combine light and dark to create something quite special!
– Frames made from indestructible sustainable reclaimed plastic in matte black
– Arms are hand crafted from superlight bamboo and etched with the McConks logo
– Sprung hinges to reduce the risk of snapped arms
– McConks branded bamboo cyclindrical case
– High quality fabric glass bag
– 100% HD UV protection – especially important around water
– Polarised and extra blue wavelength protection to eliminate the light scatter you get around water
– Reduced glare = less eye fatigue. Enjoy more time on the water
– 12 month guarantee
– Complies with all international standards for sun eye protection – UK/EU (BS, EN, ISO), USA (ANSI), Aus/NZ
Please note, because these frames aren’t 100% bamboo or wood, they do not float.
|Dimensions||15 × 8 × 8 cm|
Q & A
There are no questions yet
You may also like…
Vanlife unisex hoodie | Organic, ethical, fairwear | McConks SUP£45.00 Select options
Loud Monster unisex SUP t-shirt | Organic, ethical, fairwear | McConks SUPSelect options
Ladies beach van t-shirt | Organic, ethical, fairwear | McConks SUPSelect options
McConks kids adventure ready hoodie – Charcoal, M / 7-8£18.00 Read more
There are no reviews yet.