Three piece adjustable carbon SUP paddle with bamboo veneer blade 170cm – 220cm
- 100% 3k carbon fibre shaft and handle.
- Choice of two carbon blades with bamboo veneer
- Precision engineered medium cadence carbon fibre blade with subtle dihedral.
- ~740 grams.
- Perma-grip anti twist clasp system = easy length adjustment + perfect blade/handle alignment
- Ergo Plus Handle = designed for comfort, grip, power transfer and low profile. 100% carbon minimised weight.
Comes with free McConks protective paddlebag. The paddlebag is adjustable length and fits both two piece and one piece paddles.
Common to all top quality 100% carbon paddles, the whole assembly floats so no risk of it being lost at the bottom of the deep blue!
Total weight of only 740g (+/- 7%)
You will not find a better travel carbon paddle at this price!
85sq inch teardrop
A small/medium teardrop blade. A good all round paddle shape for smaller paddlers or riders wanting a surf blade.
Low aspect, subtle linear dihedral, 10 degree, rigid equivalent weight* 510gm.
93sq inch teardrop
A small/medium teardrop blade. A good all round paddle shape for larger paddlers or riders wanting a medium/slow cadence blade for touring.
Available in 100% carbon, or carbon with bamboo veneer.
Medium aspect, subtle linear dihedral, 10 degree, rigid equivalent weight* 540gm.
*This is the weight of the rigid, one piece paddle +/- 10%. McConks 3 piece paddles are 190gm heavier than the rigid equivalent weight, and the two piece adjustable is 100gm heavier.