Its tapered shape allows for bracing, digging deep in an eddy line, and skimming the surface in shallow water. Though narrow, the blade keeps its tapered shape from tip to throat. This gives variability in the paddle stroke depending on how deep you plant the blade.
This premium whitewater paddle combines quality material choice and manufacturing skill to allow for a perfect combination of light swing weight and stiffness.
- The fibreglass blade is the perfect compromise between stiffness, weight and robustness.
- Blade is 18cm wide, 40cm long
- A reinforced dihedral helps efficient forward paddle, whilst still providing rigidity and strength.
- six degree blade offset
- Fibreglass shaft, with a perfect strength / flex balance for all whitewater and swiftwater SUP
- Leverlock T-grip paddle to allow rapid length adjustment when switching between different whitewater environments.
- Two piece paddle adjustable between 170cm and 220cm
|Dimensions||170 × 10 × 39 cm|