THIS RAFFLE IS NOW CLOSED SORRY
We’ll be holding regular charity raffles for GoInspire, so please follow us on Facebook or instagram, or register as a subscriber, to be notified of new raffles.
£1 donation buys you one ticket. You can donate in any multiple of £1, and that is the number of entries you will get in the prize draw.
You can enter as many times as you like.
The prize is:
A Premium inflatable all round SUP package perfect for beginners and intermediates comprising:
- McConks Go Anywhere 10’6 or 10’8 inflatable stand up paddle board
- Premium 100% 3k carbon three piece all round adjustable SUP paddle
- McConks wheeled SUP bag
- double action high pressure pump
- Premium coiled leash
- Eco Rash vest made out of recycled ocean waste
- 2 x Eco dry bags made out of factory PVC offcuts
- Eco floating premium HD polarised handcrafted wooden shades
- Restube ™ buoyancy aid
When you click pay, you will be directed to the GoInspire Foundation Paypal Donate page. If you want to buy one ticket, please donate £1. If you want ten tickets, please donate £10 .
The raffle will be drawn at 20:00 on Thursday 14th May.
Terms and conditions
- The cost of each ticket entry into the GoInspire raffle is £1. You may purchase more than one ticket but the maximum number of tickets is one hundred (£100). Payment to enter the raffle must be made in advance of the draw date. Any payment received after the draw date will be treated as a donation.
- No tickets can be sold to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 years. We reserve the right to carry out age verification checks.
- If a ticket is sold unknowingly to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 he/she will be exempt from the raffle and will forfeit his/her prize and the stake will be returned.
- The GoInspire Raffle is open to all EU residents over the age of 16.
- Online or telephone payments for lottery and raffle tickets by credit card are not permitted. Payments using this method will be treated as donations. Lottery and raffle payments by debit card are accepted. For more information please visit www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk.
- Monies raised by this raffle will support the activities of the GoInspire Foundation.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for raffle tickets which are lost, damaged, illegible or from which the prize-winner cannot be identified, or for any technical failure or event which may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted.
- Any ticket entries received after the closing date may miss entry into the draw and therefore will be considered as a donation.
- Raffle tickets will be drawn randomly.
- Prizes will be allocated in order of the tickets being drawn from the 1st prize down to the last one. Read full details of raffle prizes.
- The result of the raffle draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Where The Promoter is unable to contact a prize-winner so that a prize remains unclaimed for six months following The Promoter’s first attempt to notify the prize-winner, The Promoter may apply the prize as it sees fit, including re-offering the prize in future raffles
- All winners are required to co-operate with The Promoter’s right to publish their win as and where deemed appropriate, and to provide proof of age when requested
- In the event of an error, howsoever caused, whether a printing error or otherwise and whether obvious or otherwise, which affects the competition in any way, The Promoter reserves the right to administer the raffle as though the error had not occurred. Where The Promoter deems it appropriate and/or feasible it will notify entrants of the error
- Failure to comply with any of these rules may result in the disqualification of the entry. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry at their absolute discretion
- All customer funds to be used in future entries paid to the GoInspire raffle are held in a dedicated PayPal donation account to maintain a separation from McConks’s own trading income. This meets the Gambling Commission’s requirement for the segregation of customer payments at the level of basic protection
- The GoInspire raffle is subject to the laws of England and Wales
- The Promoter’s decision in all matters relating to the GoInspire raffle is final.