This inflatable children’s SUP paddleboard is specifically designed for the little rippers amongst us.
Having watched our boys struggle with the width of adult boards, and realising that there were no inflatable SUP boards designed for children available, McConks set about designing a board specifically for youngsters.
This board is made of the lightest double layer fusion high density drop-stitch. Weighing only 8.4kg, this is a perfectly balanced inflatable SUP board for kids.
- Parallel rails for excellent tracking
- A windsup plug to allow a windsurf rig to be attached
- Defined rail edges – rubber strips on the tail to make the performance as close as possible to a hard board
- Grooved crocodile skin deckpad – designed to be comfortable for little feet
- Perfect width iSUP for smaller framed people to develop a paddle technique that stays with them for life
- FCS compatible side fin boxes
- Universal central US fin box
And, if it floats your boat, there’s even a mast foot fitting to connect a rig, and turn the board into a perfect platform for your kinds to develop their windsurfing skills.
Kids iSUP dimensions
9’2 x 27″ x 5″ x 150l
What’s in the box
HP6 twin action pump
1 x 8″ centre fin
2 x 5″ side bites
1 x 10″ x 8mm straight leash
Lightweight but indestructible fibreglass / nylon kids adjustable paddle 120 – 170mm paddle
A whole lot of fun!