Children’s Whitsands HD bamboo polarised sunglasses | Pink mirror lenses
Burnished by the gates of hell! So it seemed appropriate to name them after Hell’s mouth.
Sustainable, floating bamboo frame | 100% HD UV Protection | Ice blue polarised lenses | Sprung arms
Out of stock
Give your kids eyes the protection they deserve. These shades are named after a recent McConks family short break to Plymouth, where we desperately needed some floating sunnies for our trip out to Mountbatten island.
– Made from sustainable bamboo frame stained aquamarine blue – every pair lovingly made by hand
– Sized for children from the ages of ~8 to young teenager
– Sprung hinges to reduce the risk of snapped arms
– McConks logo on each arm
– High quality fabric glass bag
– 100% UV protection – especially important around water
– Polarised to eliminate the light scatter you get around water
– Reduced glare = less eye fatigue. Enjoy more time on the water
– All of our bamboo and wood sunnies float – saving you money and reducing litter!
– 12 month guarantee
– Complies with all international standards for sun eye protection – UK/EU (BS, EN, ISO), USA (ANSI), Aus/NZ
|Dimensions||15 × 8 × 8 cm|
You may also like…
Ladies beach van t-shirt | Organic, ethical, fairwear | McConks SUPSelect options
Vanlife unisex hoodie | Organic, ethical, fairwear | McConks SUP£45.00 Select options
McConks kids adventure ready hoodie – Charcoal, M / 7-8£18.00 Read more
Loud Monster unisex SUP t-shirt | Organic, ethical, fairwear | McConks SUPSelect options