If you want a robust but lightweight inflatable paddleboard board that gives you the flexibility and confidence to use anywhere, this is the SUP for you. A multipurpose iSUP board designed for families and beginners to intermediates, this is the perfect one inflatable paddleboard fits all.
The price includes bag, belt and leash, fins, repair kit, but doesn’t include paddle or pump – because we want to give you options to choose the right one for you. If you don’t choose a paddle or pump from the options, then it will be delivered without a pump or paddle!
p.s. if you’re not sure you want to pay out all the money now, you can split it over four months with PayPal credit, if you qualify.
Do you want to make your own SUP adventures?
The Go Anywhere 10’8 inflatable stand up paddle board is for those people who like to do their own thing, who like to create their own SUP stories rather than being part of someone else’s. Who seek out their own hidden beaches and coves, to get close to nature, to escape. It’s for anyone who wants to paddle surf, and who wants to take kids paddling or pets with them. It’s also for those people with a social and environmental conscience.
If that’s you then our 10’8 Go Anywhere board is the perfect stand up paddle board choice.
The perfect all round inflatable SUP board
McConks are paddlers too and we’ve redesigned our best selling all-round inflatable SUP board based on our experience! But we didn’t just use our experience. We’ve also spoken to lots of paddlers to really understand what makes a perfect allround iSUP and used this to set new standards for our touring iSUP boards.
We’ve redefined lightweight touring inflatable paddle boards with our German tech woven drop stitch technology (1). This uses the latest fusion polymer technology to reduce the weight of the paddleboard compared to competitors, but still provide a solid rigid platform for comfortable long distance paddling. To put this into perspective, this board packs a massive 278l volume, so will happily carry a load of 200kg, and yet weighs less than 10kg.
With so much volume, this board is almost impossible to capsize on flat water, so is perfect for nervous beginners, or heavier loads. With 6 inches of depth, you ride high above the water, giving great vistas and increasing that feeling of safety. The 6 inches of depth also makes the paddleboard rigid at lower pressures, so less pressure is needed compared to cheaper, single skin, 4″ or 4.75″ thick iSUPs.
Front storage and lashing points on the paddleboard allow you to take all you need for a day trip, or allow you to attach a SUP seat up front for younger passengers.
With the extra thickness, width and volume, this inflatable SUP board happily eats up the miles even with a kid on board.
The shape has been developed and refined to give optimum all round use:
• The sleek tapered lines on the rail give excellent glide, tracking and speed when standing in the neutral position and paddling in a straight line inflatable SUP boards
• The pintail shape gives better performance in surf than round or square tailed
• The 2 + 1 FCS fin set up allows you to adjust the bite and control of your inflatable SUP to your environment. Real fins are a game changer for iSUP performance. Better tracking, better glide and better performance in waves. It amazes us that anyone still uses fixed rubber fins when the alternative is so much better!
(1) Don’t believe those who say that all inflatable SUP are the same, or that every manufacturer uses the same materials. There are vast differences in the quality of materials, and in the quality assurance of those boards. Our boards are on the production table for over 72 hours, and then they’re pressure tested for another 72 hours. If you’re buying a board that costs less than ours, then either the production time is quicker, the materials are worse quality, or the quality assurance is worse. Or often, all three!
We’ve extended the deckpad to cover much more of the deck, and more than most boards on the market. Why? This makes it more comfortable for kids up front, or for yoga, and also keeps kit more secure under the shockcord. And talking of the shockcord, we’ve added a new mechanism that makes it easy to release the shockcord to secure your gear, or attach our new integrated deckbag.
We’ve also integrated additional marine grade stainless steel D rings around the standing position. These lie flat in the deckpad so don’t get in the way if you’re not using, but allow a SUP seat to be attached if you so want (personally, we think they’re bad for you back, and highly inefficient, but we’ve been told off by customers this year who love them! We WILL NOT be making our paddles double bladed though – that is seriously bad for your back and shoulders. The blades are too big and the wrong shape to be used as a kayak paddle, and you will end up with rotator cuff and lower back injuries. An additional cheap split kayak paddle is a much better option all round)
And we’ve updated the design a bit. We like to keep our design constant for as long as possible – we don’t want to be part of the unsustainable annual upgrade cycle – but we’ve had the previous design since 2016, and it was looking a little tired!
We also include a Panda Board Sports Quick Release waist belt as standard with every SUP package at no additional cost – we care about your safety!
What’s in the box
- 10’8 x 32″ x 6″ Go Anywhere #1 inflatable SUP board
- 1 x 7″ US box centre fin, 2 x 5″ click fit flexi side bites
- Repair kit
- High quality 10″ coiled leash and Quick Release waist belt.
- Choose your pump from the options available:
- double action pump – up to 25 psi.
- triple action pump – up to 30 psi.
- electric car pump – up to 20 psi
- Choose your paddle from the options available:
- 3 piece adjustable 10% carbon shaft, nylon blade paddle. Perfect for beginners and families – indestructible stiff blade, adjustable so the whole family can use it, yet less than 1kg in weight – 40% lighter than the standard cheap paddles included with must iSUP packages.
- 100% 3k prepreg Carbon paddle
- Read this article to find out why choosing the right paddle is just as important as choosing the right board
- Our renowned Mcconks SUP sac
|Dimensions||90 × 45 × 30 cm|
|Combined carrying capacity / weight|
|Type of paddling|
Double action pump 25 PSI
|Dimensions||30 × 40 × 70 cm|
Carbon 10 standard paddle
|Dimensions||90 × 25 × 10 cm|
|Combined carrying capacity / weight|
|Type of paddling|
|Type of paddle|
Panda quick release belt
|Dimensions||15 × 10 × 5 cm|