Solid, one piece or fixed paddles are the best performance paddles, without any doubt. But you need storage space, a means of transporting a long paddle, and a big enough budget to afford different paddles of different lengths for different sports!
Two piece paddles allow you to change the length of the paddle. Longer for racing, shorter for surfing, something in the middle for recreation. Shorter than rigid paddles, but more consistent flex than three piece paddles, they are a great compromise.
Recent Product reviews
- Inflatable SUP board electric pump adaptor by Donald Hopper
- Replacement McConks Paddle screws x 4 by Angela Metcalfe
- McConks Go Mega 17" team SUP | Preorder for Spring 2024 by Frank Alcozer
- Quick release SUP Safety waist belt - Panda board sports by David Rose
- 3 piece carbon paddle with honeycomb fibreglass blade by David Rose