Solid, one piece or fixed paddles are the best performance paddles, without any doubt. But you need storage space, a means of transporting a long paddle, and a big enough budget to afford different paddles of different lengths for different sports!
Two piece paddles allow you to change the length of the paddle. Longer for racing, shorter for surfing, something in the middle for recreation. Shorter than rigid paddles, but more consistent flex than three piece paddles, they are a great compromise.
Recent Product reviews
- McConks corkscrew bobble hat by M A Bentley
- 1" click fit flexi river/whitewater extended fins by M A Bentley
- McConks Bamboo / Stainless steel 0.33l drink mug by Gillian
- McConks Go Explore 12'8i inflatable SUP | The ultimate adventure board by Gillian
- Quick release SUP Safety waist belt - Panda board sports by Gillian